Foran Equine B-Complete
Palatable liquid supplement containing vital B-Vitamins along with added prebiotic for digestive health and overall well-being.
B-Complete – ensuring your horse gets the most out of their diet, so you can get the most out of your horse. B-Complete contains all vital B Vitamins essential for blood cell formation and optimal metabolism, maximising the diet for energy production. The palatable liquid formula supports digestive function and safely promotes appetite.
- Vitamin B1 – (Thiamine) Key role in carbohydrate metabolism. Co-enzyme supporting the change of nutrients into energy.
- Vitamin B2 – (Riboflavin) Supports energy metabolism and production of immune cells.
- Vitamin B6 – (Pyridoxine) Involved in amino acid metabolism, plays a role in haemoglobin production and is an essential factor in energy production.
- Vitamin B12 – (Cyanocobalamin) – Promotes red blood cell production. Involved in protein metabolism and also in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
- Inulin – A soluble fibre. A prebiotic as it promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria, resulting in optimal utilisation of calcium, phosphorus, copper, iron and manganese
For performance horses with high energy demands. Also suitable for safely promoting appetite, during times of increased stress and during times of fatigue, for example when travelling and during intense training.
All performance horses and breeding stock.
Functions of B vitamins in horses
- Release of energy from carbohydrates for use by the body
- Maintains a healthy appetite
- Metabolism and utilisation of proteins for muscle growth and development
- Antioxidant defence mechanisms
- New cell growth