The Marching Dogs Deep Duvet Bed is a part of Danish Design's new and exciting pet bed collection in partnership with FatFace.
Not only does it look great, but it's also comfortable for your dog too and it is manufactured using materials that help look after our natural environment, people, and local communities.
- Sustainably Sourced Cotton (BCI): This quirky dog print design is printed on 100% BCI cotton which is sustainably sourced through The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) which helps farmers to grow cotton in a way that reduces stress on the local environment and improves the welfare of farming communities.;
It is paired with a soft grey sherpa fleece that is knitted in the UK from 100% recycled fibres.
- Positive Environmental Impact: Fully manufactured in the UK resulting in a lower carbon footprint it is also filled with 100% recycled fibre, made from plastic bottles which are shredded, cleansed, and heated to form a soft fibre in the Danish Design factory right here in Leeds, UK.
To give you an idea, the filling inside the middle-sized bed would equate to approximately 70 recycled plastic bottles helping reduce our environmental impact by reducing plastic waste being sent to landfill.
- Supportive Comfort: An extra-deep filling provides maximum comfort while the rectangular shape allows your dog to stretch out and sprawl in complete luxury!
- Reversible Fabrics: Swap it around for a new look, flip the bed over for a new look, and to enjoy both stunning fabrics.
- Machine Washable: Fully washable covers which are removed easily by the handy zip.
Please measure carefully before placing your order.
|Medium||71 x 98|
|Large||87 x 138|