Guinea Trench Coat in Navy Wool
A wardrobe essential year after year, a long navy wool coat will always be timeless. Striking and dramatic, ours is made in our exclusive navy wool House fabric.
The tailored cut takes inspiration from long, navy wool military greatcoats, paired with the flowing drape of 1960’s maxi coats, for a beautifully elegant fit. Superior quality British 100% woven wool ensures warmth on the coldest days, without compromising on style.
Navy blue velvet lines the inner lapels and collar for impeccable detailing and a luxuriously different look when worn open, with the double breasted, longline fit finished with smart antique silver military style buttons.
Stock is limited so don't miss out.
- 100% wool
- Available in UK sizes 6 to 18
- Exclusively designed House cloth
- Full length long coat, 127cm from nape of neck to hem
- Double breasted, long line fit
- Antique silver coloured military style buttons to the front and sleeves
- Velvet trim to the lapels and under the collar
- Deep side pockets at hip level
- Long open back vent
- Please check Size Guide measurement chart for the perfect fit
Generously fitted for a beautiful drape, and to allow for layering beneath, this is a long wool coat that is perfect for keeping you warm as well as stylish. The double breasted fit allows for a more snug fit around the bust, so if you are between sizes here we recommend you size up. Please check the Size Guide measurement chart above to find the ideal size for you. As a full length, long coat, the length is 127cm from nape of neck to hem.
This is a long, 100% wool coat, and dry clean only. If it gets wet leave it on a hanger for 24 hours and allow it to gently and naturally dry out.