The Amigo Ripstop Hoody protects our much-loved animals from pesky summer skin irritations.
Harnessing the ripstop technology this rug offers robust protection with its durable and closely woven fabric. Using a strong 600D polyester ripstop outer, the ripstop weave is constructed with reinforced cross sections that help prevent the growth of rips and tears forming on the body of the rug.
Incorporating some of Horseware Ireland’s innovative features, the Amigo Ripstop Hoody is breathable, lightweight, and offers 90% UV protection from top to tail. It comes with an integrated ‘Hoody’ style neck cover with ear holes that are attached to the body of the rug and an elasticated jaw strap which is ensuring a close contact fit.
The Amigo Ripstop Hoody features a light weight, patented disc front closure including Surefit Neck Design for more comfort and to avoid rubs. Liner loops make this style compatible with our Horseware Ireland Fly Rug liner. A Single leg arch 2 cross surcingles offer freedom of movement and a secure fit. The extended tail flap provides maximum coverage and protection. An elasticated tail cord keeps the rug in place and avoids slippage.
The light Azure Blue, Strong Blue & Silver colourway also reflects the sunlight.
- No Fill
- Breathable - Allows moisture to escape keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
- Disc Front Closure - It is light, safe, and easy to use. Our Disc Front Closure incorporates our four V-Front closure points in a lighter, more flexible design.
- Leg Arches - Unique patented design maintains freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under the belly with additional protection.
- UV Protection - Prevents bleaching of the coat protects against harmful UV rays.
- Wipe Clean Tail Cord - Made up of 3 straps which in an emergency will break away at one end whilst staying attached at the other.
How to fit your Horseware Blanket - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below. Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
Measurement from A to B
Measuremente from C to D
To learn more about How to fit your Horse Blanket click here.