Robust protection from top to tail. Specially cut to fit Ponies.
The Amigo Ripstop Hoody protects our much-loved animals from pesky summer skin irritations. It comes with an integrated ‘Hoody’ style neck cover with ear holes that are attached to the body of the rug and an elasticated jaw strap which is ensuring a close contact fit.
Breathable, lightweight, and offers 90% UV protection from top to tail. The Amigo Ripstop Hoody features a light weight, patented disc front closure including Surefit Neck Design for more comfort and to avoid rubs.
- No fill
- Strong 600D polyester ripstop outer
- 90% UV protection - The light Azure Blue, Strong Blue & Silver reflects the sunlight.
- Liner Compatible
- Breathable - Allows moisture to escape keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
- Liner loops - compatible with our Horseware Ireland Fly Rug liner
- Disc Front Closure - It is light, safe, and easy to use. Our Disc Front Closure incorporates our four V-Front closure points in a lighter, more flexible design.
- 2 cross surcingles - freedom of movement and a secure fit.
- Leg Arche - Unique patented design maintains freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under the belly with additional protection.
- Wipe Clean Tail Cord - Made up of 3 straps which in an emergency will break away at one end whilst staying attached at the other.
How to fit your Horseware Blanket - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder, and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4 inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
Measurements from A to B
Measurements from C to D
To learn more about How to fit your Horse Rug click here.