Horseware Rhino Plus Vari-Layer Medium Turnout in Berry/Gray (250g)
Horseware’s Rhino Plus with vari-layer features Horseware's patented Front Leg Arches_ which allow freedom of forwarding motion as it prevents extra fabric from gathering around your horse’s legs as he moves, Classic-Cut, vari-layer technology, no slip design with belly surcingles and tail strap to keep this durable and well fit turnout in place even after a horse lays down and rolls.
Patented ‘V’ front closure, Surefit neck design, neck cover included. Now includes loops to add a Horseware Liner for layering.
Our new Rhino Plus with Vari-Layer also comes with our guarantee that your rug will remain waterproof and breathable for a minimum of 3 years.
- Surefit Neck design with V-Front closure to give freedom of movement to graze.
- Leg arches, reflective strips, liner loops, cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fiberfill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- Detachable hood included.
- Unique barrier technology has a 1000D polypropylene outer which protects the waterproof and breathable barrier layer underneath.
- Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
- Comes with anti-static, anti-bacterial polyester lining and thermobonded fiberfill.
How to fit your Horseware Blanket - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder, and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
|MEASUREMENT FROM A TO B||MEASUREMENT FROM C TO D|