Le Chameau practical and stylish Iris boot is now available in a short Chelsea height.
This leightweight, everyday ankle boot is perfect for gardeners who are in need of a pop of colour to match with their flowers.
Handcrafted from start to finish by a single Master Bootmaker from LC signature Chamolux rubber with lining crafted from poly-cotton jersey, making them moisture-wicking for comfortable and keeping feet dry during the warm summer months.
Tonal elastic panels match your boots for a stylish gardening look.
- A new addition to our popular Iris range
- Lightweight everyday ankle boots, with Chelsea-boot styling
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof
- Tonal elastic panels
- Fast-drying jersey lining
- Flexible & packable
Comfortable - Fast-drying jersey lining keeps feet cool and comfortable in temperatures down to 0°C. The poly-cotton jersey lining is not only breathable but is resistant to wear. This fabric means that they are suitable for year round use, with Spring, Summer and Autumn being the optimum time to wear them.
Waterproof height - 1cm under the base of elastic
||Total Height (cm)|