Samshield Shield'Rup in Brushed Aluminum
Passionate about technology and innovation and driven by the passion to offer the most performing products, Samshield decided to create a stirrup bringing a real evolution in terms of safety, technicality, comfort, performance and design: the Shield’Rup.
When designing the Shield’Rup, the mission was to create a stirrup combining safety, technicality, comfort and performance. After years of study and research, the Shield’Rup is the result of the fusion of these requirements, wrapped in an innovative design.
COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
- Twisted leathers slot:Easy catching up when the stirrup is disengaged
- Aeronautic aluminum and steel insert:Extreme resistance even when the branch is open
- 180° branch opening:The lateral branch systematically returns to its initial position in case of opening
- Two versions of treads:The Shield’rup is available in two different versions: with standard grip treads or with extra grip treads (with spikes). The treads are exchangeable.
- Inclined tread:Helping legs and heels to get a correct position for optimal stability and support
- Elastomer seal under the tread:Excellent shock and vibration absorption for optimal comfort, perfect balance and rider’s joints protection
TECHNOLOGY & SECURITY
The lateral branch of the Shield’Rup opens in case of pressure during a fall. The cable and spring system allows the branch to open 180° and systematically return to its original position. Made with aeronautical aluminium and a steel insert, the Shield’Rup is very resistant, even when the branch is open.
2 available colours: brushed aluminum, matt black