Welligog's Louise Dry Wax Coats are a firm favourite, and that’s because they are incredibly reliable, high quality coats made in England. Not only are they fully water repellent and windproof, but they are incredibly flattering, flaunting a fitted waist and fish tail style at the back with two adjustable straps.
The moleskin on the inside collar and the gorgeous animal print lining, guarantees cosy bodies on chilly rainy afternoons.
The two way zip allows wriggle room and the detachable hood can come off on that rare British sunny day.
The new feature of two way pocket allows you to wear the pocket flap out, when it's raining, and in, when it's dry.
The light almond body is gorgeously contrasted with the chocolate moleskin feature to the collar and cuff and the cheetah lining will brighten any grey day.
- Made in England
- Traditional British washable wax coat
- Two way pocket feature
- Fish tail style at back with two adjustable straps
- Fitted on waist
- Moleskin on inside collar
- Gorgeous animal print lining
- Two way zip
- Generous pockets (two outers, one zipped inner) - wear outer pockets two ways" pocket flap tucked in or out
- Water repellent and windproof (as in all dry-waxed garments the fabric is waterproof treated. After a period of time, you will need to re-waterproof areas such as the stitching, )
- Detachable hood
measurements in cm.
|Size||Chest||Back Length From Collar||Inside Arm||Shoulder To Cuff|
|XS - 8||80||88||48||64|
|S - 10||85||90||48||65|
|M - 12||92||92||48||67|
|L - 14||98||94||50||68|
|XL - 16||104||95||51||70|
|XXL - 18||112||100||53||72|