Woof Wear Polo Bandages - Pack of 4
These luxurious fleece polo bandages are suitable for use during schooling, dressage warm-up and gentle exercise providing light support to the leg.
- Manufactured from a new luxurious fleece
- 2.7m long x 120mm wide
- Designed to be used with or without a protective pad underneath (leg wraps available separately)
- Sold in packs of four
- When fitting bandages it is extremely important to apply the bandage with even pressure all the way down the leg
- Too tight and you will restrict blood flow to the structures in the leg
- Too loose and it will slip down and the horse could trip or get caught up in it.
- Bandages will need to be removed from packaging and re-rolled before applying to the horse
- Open the bandage up and take the hook tab and fold back on to the loop tab.
- Roll the bandage tightly inwards
- Once it is rolled you are now ready to fit the bandage to your horse’s leg
- For the near side legs, take the bandage in your right hand and end in your left
- Lie the end of the bandage flat against the horse’s leg just under the knee
- Wrap the bandage with even pressure around the leg (anticlockwise), ensuring there is a 1cm overlap each wrap
- Go down the leg to the fetlock and then come back up finishing your bandage at the top (just under the knee) with the hook and loop fastening towards the back of the leg.
- Repeat with off side legs but hold the bandage roll in your left hand and wrap clockwise.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave in strong sunlight
One size fits all.
Get 50% off Woof Wear Polo Bandages with the code WWB50 when you purchase a Woof Wear Colour Fusion Saddle Cloth- just add to you cart and enter the code WWB50 at checkout