Yeti classic bottle paired with the 360º HotShot Cap is leakproof for hot coffee on the move. Fits in most cupholders.
On-the-go caffeine enthusiasts, meet the ultimate drinking vessel for filling up and hitting the road.
While this 12 oz. Rambler Bottle is conveniently light, it holds more than enough joe to jump-start your day. This Rambler Bottle gets extra kudos for its included, sip-from-any-side, 100% leakproof HotShot Cap, which means when it’s closed, it’s safe to stash in your backpack, too.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel - Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation: Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
- Dishwasher Safe: Because no one needs more work to do.
- 100% Leakproof - Carry it with confidence.
- 360 Degree Cap - Half twist the lid until it clicks, then sip from any side.
- Shatter-Resistant - So give the HotShot Cap all you've got.
- Cup Holder Compatible - Sized to be by your side through every road trip and morning commute.
- External Dimensions (cm) - 7.6(w), 17.8(h)
- Empty Weight - 0.4 kg
- Capacity - 12oz | 354ml
Please note: Do not use the Rambler Bottle HotShot Cap with carbonated beverages or for storage of food or perishables.
YETI Coolers was founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.