Yeti Rambler 18 Oz Bottle with Hotshot Cap in Navy
When you’re out for hours on end, you need a vessel that can hold more than its fair share.
Cue the Rambler 18 oz. Bottle – the answer to your on-the-go hot drink needs. Fill it up with piping-hot coffee when you're pulling a double or have plenty of tea for that extra-long commute. And to top it all off, this supremely insulated bottle is paired with our 360-degree HotShot Cap.
Designed with travelers in mind, the lid is 100% leakproof and fully rotational so caffeine-driven riders can sip from any side.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel: Resists dents and drops.
- No Sweat Design: Prevents condensation, keeping hands dry.
- Dishwasher Safe: Because no one needs more work to do.
- Shatter-Resistant: So give the HotShot Cap all you've got.
- 360 Degree Cap: Half twist the lid until it clicks, then sip from any side.
- 100% Leakproof: Carry it with confidence.
Outside 9 1/2” × 3”
YETI Coolers was founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.