An oversized bottle built to follow you to the middle of nowhere and keep you hydrated along the way.
Fill up on adventure with an oversized bottle built with the middle of nowhere in mind. This dawn-to-dusk water well is sized just right. It’s not too big to slow you down, but big enough to hold ample H20 from your early-morning start to that worth-the-hike sunset. As for its temp-holding power, its double-wall vacuum insulation promises ice-cold sips on the hottest days.
For easy cleaning and use day after day, this reusable bottle is dishwasher safe. When it’s time for a wash or ice refill, remove the entire cap for easy access. Find a colour that calls to you — these big bottles are available in stainless and DuraCoat colours.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel - Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- Double-wall vacuum insulation - Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip
- No Sweat Design - Keeps your hands dry and unaffected, no matter how hot or cold the beverage inside.
- Dishwasher Safe - Because no one needs more work to do.
- Shatter-Resistant - So give the HotShot Cap all you've got.
- 100% Leakproof -/strong> Carry it with confidence.
Please note: Do not use the Rambler Bottle Chug Cap with carbonated beverages or for storage of food or perishables.
YETI Coolerswas founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.