Thirst is not something we take lightly. The Rambler One Gallon Jug is designed to be damn near indestructible while keeping every drop of precious water perfectly cold. Or if it's a gallon of coffee you and your crew need, this jug handles the heat, too.
Like all Rambler Drinkware, the one gallon reusable jug and its lid are dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel: Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation: Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
- Dishwasher Safe: Because no one needs more work to do.
- Stainless Steel Handle: Stainless steel handle with rubber grip makes for sturdy, easy transport.
- Magcap Dock: Harnesses the power of magnets to keep your MagCap close by.
- Fatlid Insulation: One inch of lid insulation keeps temperature retention on lock.
- Outside: 15” × 6 3/8”
- Empty Weight: 73 oz
YETI Coolers was founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.