YETI Nation spoke and we listened. The first-ever YETI cooler on wheels is the answer to taking Tundra's legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power the extra mile. And nothing was sacrificed in the making of this cold-holding powerhouse, ensuring the Tundra Haul lives up to the Tundra name.
The Tundra Haul is now the toughest cooler on two wheels.
- Neverflat Wheels: Solid, single-piece tire construction is impact- and puncture-resistant.
- Strongarm Handle: Durable welded aluminum arm with comfortable grips. Curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Lipgrip Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
Note: Tundra Haul is not compatible with the dry goods basket or divider.
- Outside: 28 1/4” × 19 1/2” × 18 5/8”
- Inside: 19” × 13 5/8” × 11 1/4”
- Empty Weight: 37 lbs
- 45 cans of beer
- 55 pounds of Ice (only)
YETI Coolers was founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.