The Bailey 1922 7002 Fedora is made with the famous LiteFelt® finish, a revolutionary treatment process that takes a natural un-stiffened premium wool felt hat and makes it water repellent and shape retentive.
LiteFelt adds a tough and indestructible element, combining style and function, and is Bailey's best selling finish. Laser etched logo, nailhead detail on Japanese grosgrain, comfort sweatband, and a removable feather. Made in the USA.
- 100% Wool LiteFelt
- Water Repellent
- Made in USA
- Comfort sweatband
- Removable feather
- Shape retentive
|S||21 1/8 - 21 1/2||54 - 55|
|M||21 7/8 - 22 1/4||56 - 57|
|L||22 5/8 - 23||58 - 59|
|XL||23 1/2 - 23 7/8||60 - 61|
|XXL||24 1/4 - 24 5/8||62 - 63|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
- Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the hat size chart above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4.
- Size charts are for general reference only. Fit may vary depending on the manufacturer, materials, construction, and hairstyle.
- One-Size-Fits-Most (1SFM) and Adjustable hats typically fit up to XL or 7-7/8, unless otherwise noted.