By popular demand we are pleased to launch the new Junior X-Air Plus. The UK made X-Air Plus is built on a lightweight moulded ABS shell, and incorporates a ventilation system to help keep the head cool. A 4 point padded nubuck harness offers supreme comfort and security to the young rider.
- Lightweight injection moulded ABS shell
- Highly ventilated airflow system
- Durable synthetic suede finish
- Crown comfort padding with heatformed poly/nylon with breathable mesh panel inserts and fun cartoon characters
- Four point heatformed synthetic suede harness and lining with rear lacing adjustment
- Quick release buckle
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside hat on crown liner, or under padding on EPS
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS 015 2011
If you are unsure about the fitting of your helmet, please check the video on the image gallery and check the table below.
|Head Size (cm)||Helmet Size||Skull Cap Size|
|52||6 3/8||00 1/2|
|54||6 5/8||0 1/2|
|56||6 7/8||1 1/2|
|58||7 1/8||2 1/2|
|60||7 3/8||3 1/2|
|62||7 5/8||4 1/2|
|64||7 7/8||5 1/2|
A reputation built on trust.
Champion products offer supreme levels of protection while allowing riders to focus on the job of riding their horses.
With a tremendous safety heritage and the brand has been a driving force in the design and development of protective riding hats for over 40 years.
Champion products always stand up to the most rigorous testing standards and Champion’s hats have always carried the British Standards Institute (BSI) Kitemark – standing for continual batch testing and factory inspections and guarantees you that every Champion hat will comfortably out perform the four main areas of testing: penetration, shock absorption, harness strength, and stability.