On the beautiful hot and sunny days during summer you will seebutterflies everywhere. On cold days, however, they tend to keepin hiding.
This house is the ideal hiding place for butterflies to seek shelter in bad weather conditions. In addition, they can use the box to hibernate.
To make the butterflies more comfortable, you can place a handful of twigs in the box so that the butterflies can hang onto the twigs whilst using the house.
- 15 mm thick walls which provide perfect isolation
- Sloping roof, the water will flow off
- Overhanging roof which protects from wind and rain
- Front side is hinged for easy cleaning
- Four drainage holes in the bottom
- Sides enclose the floor to prevent water coming in
- packed in a full colour gift box