The Newmarket Loafer - most easily described as the Trinity Driver’s smarter older sister.
This classic loafer includes a flattering almond shaped toe and elasticated back for comfort and fit, finished off with the much-loved Fairfax & Favor bit hardware.
A versatile but elegant loafer, perfect for office or evening wear. Pair with tailored trousers, a shirt, and the Fitzwilliam Saddle Bag for a complete look.
- Individually Handmade
- 18 month warranty included
- Crafted from suede: feels a treat with bare feet
- Elasticated back: comfy around the heel and the perfect fit
- Comfort padded insole: for all-day comfort
- Branded bit detailing: shiny light gold hardware ups the luxe factor
- Gold shield and navy enamel hardware: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Rubber/neolite composite sole: for durability and comfort
As soon as you receive your beautiful new product, you’ll notice the quality of the craftsmanship.
From the luscious leather and sumptuous suede to the attention to detail in the stitching, hardware, and lining, every element of every Fairfax & Favor product is handcrafted with the finest artistry ready to level up your year-round wardrobe with game-changing verve.
The Newmarket is true to size. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up one size.
|EU Size||UK Size|