Foran Equine Cal-Gro supports the mare and developing foal through pregnancy and lactation with key minerals and antioxidants.
In-foal or lactating mares
Features & Benefits:
- Calcium & Phosphorus – in the ideal ratio of 2:1 to optimise bone growth
- Vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant proven to be beneficial for colostrum quality
- Manganese – required for synthesis of chondroitin sulphate and therefore important for healthy joints
- L-Lysine – important for sufficient milk production
- Silicon – to support tendon and ligament elasticity
- Chelated Copper – vital throughout pregnancy to maximise the foal’s own stores
- Zinc – supports the immune system
The Strict Anti-Doping Formulation Ensured (S.A.F.E) marks Foran Equine Cal-Gro as free from prohibited substances and safe for use in competition and racing horses.
|Vitamins||Per kg||Per 100g|
|3a700 Vitamin B1||10,000mg||1,000mg|
|Trace Elements (source in brackets)||Per kg||Per 100g|
|3b407 Copper (Copper (II) Chelate of protein hydrolysates)||2,000mg (16,670mg)||200mg (1,667mg)|
|3b505 Manganese (Manganese Chelate of protein hydrolysates)||2,500mg (16,670mg)||250mg (1,667mg)|
|3b612 Zinc (Zinc Chelate of protein hydrolysates)||2,000mg (33,330mg)||500mg (3,333mg)|
|Amino Acid||Per kg||Per 100g|
|3.2.3 L-Lysine monohydrochloride||120,000mg
To be mixed daily with feed.
|450 - 600kg*||In-foal / lactating mares||150g|
|200 - 450kg
||Yearlings/ 2years olds||100g|
About Foran Equine
Specialised in healthcare and performance supplements for over 45 years. Working with some of the best horses in the world, specialising in all high-performance disciplines from horse racing, to show jumping, eventing, dressage, and breeding.
With the support of an expert technical team, to offer the complete nutritional package, one that you can trust and that puts the needs of your horse at the centre of everything they do.
Vitamins & Minerals, Performance, Electrolytes, Digestion, Calming, Respiration, Joints & Mobility, Hoof Care, Breeding, Stables Essentials.