Innovation for a greener future. The latest innovation in Horseware's Amigo fly range.
Part of our Eco Collection, the Amigo AmECO Bug Rug is constructed from recycled plastic bottles giving waste a second life – 114 plastic bottles are recycled to create 1 standard sized fly rug.
Made from sustainable and eco-friendly rPET fabric. Knitted rPET Polyester Net. Sustainable, breathable, and soft offering strong sun reflecting properties. Allows moisture to escape keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
- No Fill
- UV Protection - Prevents bleaching of the coat and protects against harmful UV rays.
- Shine enhancing shoulder, mane, and tail flap lining – Sustainable rPET fabric prevents rubbing, promoting a healthy coat.
- Classic cut neck with Straight Front Closure, double fastened for added security.
- Detachable Hood included. Allows you the flexibility to remove the hood. Adapt to suit your horse and weather conditions.
- Front Leg Arches. - Unique patented design maintains freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under the belly for additional protection.
- 2 Crossed Surcingles - For a secure fit.
- Extra Long Tail Flap - For maximum coverage.
- Adjustable tail strap - Keeps the rug in place.
- Liner Compatible
How to fit your Horseware Blanket - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder, and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4 inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
Measurements from A to B
Measurements from C to D
To learn more about How to fit your Horse Blanket click here.