The Le Chameau Petite Aventure has been lovingly handcrafted from start to finish by a single Master Bootmaker.
Knowing that children love to run, jump, climb trees and splash in puddles Le Chameau created the perfect range of children’s boots that your little ones can roam free in.
Made from secret recipe Chamolux natural rubber for all-day comfort and freedom of movement, the Petite Aventure also features a durable polycotton, tartan patterned jersey lining.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Signature poly-cotton jersey lining is moisture wicking and fast-drying
- Abrasion-resistant outsole sure-footed traction on uneven, slippery, muddy and soft terrain
- Similar to a Giverny style so you can go ‘matching’ with your Mum
Comfortable - Fast-drying jersey lining keeps feet cool and comfortable in temperatures down to 0°C. The poly-cotton jersey lining is not only breathable but is resistant to wear. This fabric means that they are suitable for year round use, with Spring, Summer and Autumn being the optimum time to wear them.
Waterproof height: -10mm from Top of Boot
||Total Height (cm)||Calf Girth Size (cm)|