A high oil, highly digestible fibre diet combined with low starch specifically for optimum stomach health and muscle function. The horse has evolved to eat on a little and often basis. This eating behaviour ensures a regular supply of saliva which acts as a natural buffer to gastric acid. When stabling a horse it is recommended to feed good quality forage and low starch feeds to help maintain stomach health and avoid excess gastric acid. Muscle stiffness and soreness are often found in performance horses and it is recommended to allow as much turn out as possible, combined with a high forage low starch diet, to ensure good muscle health and performance.
- Specially formulated for horses prone to gastric acid build up and muscle stiffness
- Natural acid buffers to help act as a buffer to gastric acid
- Reduced starch / increased oil for a more natural ph balance
- Super fibres and added oils for the energy and stamina needed for performance without the sugar
- Steady energy release unique blend of super fibres and cereals for a combination of energy sources for controlled energy release
- Digestive properties fos and yeast. Fos is a natural food source for the good bacteria found in the horse's large intestine, helping them grow and stay healthy. Yeast helps with fibre digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Conditioning - proven to add and maintain condition in the athletic horse. High spec vitamins, minerals, highly digestible proteins and natural oils ensure great skin condition and excellent topline.
For full ingredients and nutritional analysis click here