The Rambler 36 oz. Bottle is designed for a life in the wild. Scorching days on the ranch and keeping you hydrated through rugged terrain are this bottle’s calling, second only to keeping your drinks icy cold.
For easy cleaning and use day after day, this reusable bottle is dishwasher safe. With a quick twist, the TripleHaul handle comes off, exposing our shatter-resistant,dishwasher safe spout that allows for controlled gulps on the go.
When it’s time for a wash or refill, remove the entire cap to expose the bottle’s wide mouth.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel: Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- No Sweat Design: Keeps your hands dry and unaffected, no matter how hot or cold the beverage inside.
- Dishwasher Safe: Because no one needs more work to do.
- Shatter-Resistant: So give the HotShot Cap all you've got.
- 100% Leakproof: Carry it with confidence.
Note: Do not use the Rambler Bottle Chug Cap with carbonated beverages or for storage of food or perishables.
- Outside: 11 1/2” × 3 3/4”
- Empty Weight: 24.5 oz
YETI Coolers was founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.