A quick soaking, nutritionally balanced, high-fibre, conditioning bran mash. Oat free and high oil.
- Stimulating appetite
- Mares post-foaling
- Horses that travel and compete on a regular basis
- Supporting hydration and gut motility
Specially formulated to support appetite, balanced nutrient intake, hydration, and gut motility.
- A quick-soaking, ready-to-use bran mash
- High in oil, including linseed oil, for extra condition and shine
- High in easily digestible fibres, including alfalfa chaff
- Palatable blend of wholegrain cereals
- Steam cooked for improved digestibility and nutrient availability
- Source of quality protein and amino acids
- RED MILLS Pro Balance vitamin and mineral package
- Added antioxidants including Vitamin E and selenium
- Contains electrolytes
- Added bone support package, including Vitamin K
Ingredients: Wheatbran, Maize Flakes (steam cooked), Soya (Bean) Hulls, Barley Flakes (steam cooked), Alfalfa Meal, (Sugar) Cane Molasses, Barley, Soya Oil, Sunflower Seed Meal, Wheatfeed, Pea Flakes, Chopped Alfalfa, Soya Bean Meal, Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Mono-dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide.
Choose your horse’s workload and then either select your feeding rate using the per 100 kg bodyweight column, or, if you do not know your horse’s exact bodyweight, use the closest column to your horse in by horse weight column.
|Horse Activity||400 kg||500 kg||600 kg||Per 100 kg Bodyweight|
|Light Work||0.8 - 2.4 kg||1.0 - 3.0 kg||1.2 - 3.6 kg||0.2 - 0.6 kg /100 kg BW/Day|
|Moderate Work||1.6 - 3.2 kg||2.0 - 4.0 kg||2.4 - 4.8 kg|
|Hard Work||3.2 - 4.8 kg||4.0 - 6.0 kg||4.8 - 7.2 kg||0.4 - 0.8 kg /100 kg BW/Day|
|Hard Work||4.8 - 6.4 kg||6.0 - 8.0 kg||7.2 - 9.6 kg||1.2 - 1.6 kg /100 kg BW/Day|
|Crude Oils & Fats||7.0%|
|Digestible Energy||12.4 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||15000 iu
|Vitamin D3||2000 iu|
|Vitamin E||300 iu|