The Gunby Jacket is all about adjustability, comfort, and performance when it matters most.
Its tough softshell fleece cuts a sharp silhouette but offers all the stretch and freedom of movement you’ll need while shooting - whether you’re at the clay ground, in a grouse butt, or standing by a peg. In fact, when the temperature drops but the forecast is clear of heavy downpours, this water-repellent jacket has a great deal going for it.
Featuring large bellow cartridge pockets, reinforced shoulder protection, and a removable recoil pad, this is a practical piece made by shooters for shooters. It’s a firm staff favourite at Schoffel Country, and we think you’ll like it too.
- 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Four-way stetch softshell outer with fleece inner
- Ribbed fleece lining with polyester lined sleeves to allow free movement
- Regular fit
- Two-way YKK front zip
- Internal security pocket
- Adjustable draw cord at hem
- Large bellow cartridge pockets
- Reinforced shoulder protection
- Removable recoil pad
- Elasticated and adjustable storm cuffs
- Machine washable
|International||UK Size||EU Size||To fit a chest size of (cm)|