The latest addition to the Schoffel Shooting Coat Collection, the Ptarmigan Classic Coat is our timeless shooting coat design which uses the latest Cordura fabric to provide the ultimate shooting coat.
The Cordura® outer fabric is renowned for its strength, durability, abrasion resistance and non-absorption of moisture into fibres. The durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner technology behind the Cordura® makes it 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
The coat has a classic cut to the garment with added room in the arms for ultimate lift and complete freedom of movement when shooting. Drainage holes in the bellows pockets ensure that on rainy days the pockets will drain and not fill up with rain typical of British weather.
- Cordura outer fabric
- Durable GORE-TEX Z-liner technology behind the Cordura
- Generous sport cut
- Lightly insulated
- Microfleece-lined hand-warming pockets
- Large reinforced bellows cartridge pockets
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Two inside security pockets and security pocket
- Two-way YKK zip at front with popper closures
- Adjustable storm cuffs
- Detachable hood
- Schoffel-embroidered branding
- Machine washable and quick drying
These items come up larger than normal, this is reflected in the size guide below. These items are a straight cut and will measure similar around the chest, waist, and hem.
|International||UK size||EU size||To fit a chest size of (cm)|