Woof Wear’s Pro Fetlock boot is the perfect Showjumping boot for young horses.
It conforms to British Show jumping and FEI young horse class regulations.
Riders love the ergonomic fit and shaping to protect the fetlock
- Ergonomic design to allow for full freedom of movement
- Tough padded PU shell
- Double lock Secure-Grip Hook & Loop
- Sold in Pairs
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
Conforms to British Show jumping and FEI young horse class regulations.
Fitting & Size Guide
- Undo the double locking straps and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the strike pad of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the main supporting strap (the fluffy one) first towards the back of the leg
- Then close the final strap back over it to secure it in place.
- Take a look around the leg to ensure the fetlock is covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint
|Height of Horse||Height of Horse||Front||
|Large Pony / Small Horse||14.2 - 15.2 HH||137 - 158 cm||S/M||S/M|
|Full / Extra Full||15.3 - 17.2 HH||159 - 178 cm||L/XL||L/XL|