Our Cillin Hill Store remains open as an essential provider of animal products. You can shop our full ranges online, and use our virtual shopping services here.
Our courier service (which is operated by DPD in Ireland) is running as normal. Please allow some additional time for dispatch of orders as we adhere to safety measures, however will do our very best to ensure they get to you as soon as possible. At the moment, we can’t ship clothing or footwear to the UK, but we are hoping to resume this service shortly.
As always, if you would like any further information please contact our online Customer Services Team via email on email@example.com
We accept all major Credit & Debit Cards (including MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Payment can also be made using a PayPal account, One4All gift cards (limit of €50 per transaction), and Me2You gift cards. Payments are securely processed for the highest level of security
Your 3D secure password will be required when purchasing via credit or debit card on our website. If you have not yet set up your 3D secure password, or can't remember your 3D secure password - just contact your bank directly and they will usually help you set it up quite quickly.
The 3D Secure authentication is an additional fraud prevention scheme which allows shoppers to create and assign a password to their card that is verified whenever a transaction is processed through a site that supports the use of the scheme. The addition of password protection allows extra security on transactions that are processed online.
To place an online order:
1) Choose the product you wish to purchase from our online store
2) Select the required options (size, colour etc) and quantity
3) Click the Add to cart button
4) Review the order information and if correct click the checkout button (You also have the option to continue shopping by clicking the button (top left))
5) If you wish to pay using Paypal, click the Paypal button
6) To pay by debit or credit card, enter your email and shipping information in the fields provided
7) Click the button to continue to shipping method
8) Choose to collect in store or have your order delivered and click 'continue to payment method'
9) If you have a discount code you can enter this on the field on the right hand side of the page
1) Enter your payment & billing details and click 'complete order'
2) You will then be directed to the order confirmation page once your order has been successful
3) We'll also send you an email to confirm your order information
You’ll receive another email when your order has been dispatched to let you know it’s on it’s way. Delivery is usually 4-5 working days after you have placed your order.