Foran Equine Honey +C is rich in Vitamin C to support immunity and soothe the airway.
- Supporting respiratory health whilst traveling
- Horses with challenged or compromised immune system
- Horses whose own production of Vitamin C may be compromised
Features & Benefits:
- Honey – a natural soothing agent
- Vitamin C – an antioxidant to support a healthy immune system
- Thyme, Liquorice & Horehound– herbal promoters of respiratory health
The Strict Anti-Doping Formulation Ensured (S.A.F.E) marks Foran Equine Honey C as free from prohibited substances and are safe for use in competition and racing horses.
Includes a 30ml pump or cap for easy administration.
|Vitamin||Per kg||Per 60ml|
|3a300 Vitamin C||15,000mg||1,080mg|
To be administered orally, 3 times a day.
|250 - 450kg||45ml|
About Foran Equine
Specialised in healthcare and performance supplements for over 45 years. Working with some of the best horses in the world, specialising in all high-performance disciplines from horse racing, to show jumping, eventing, dressage, and breeding.
With the support of an expert technical team, to offer the complete nutritional package, one that you can trust and that puts the needs of your horse at the centre of everything they do.
Vitamins & Minerals, Performance, Electrolytes, Digestion, Calming, Respiration, Joints & Mobility, Hoof Care, Breeding, Stables Essentials.