Maximise muscle function, health and recovery with antioxidants.
- Horses that require extra support to maintain topline
- Performance horses with challenging training schedules
- Where a quick recovery from work is desirable
- Those who suffer from muscle conditions including stiffness
Features & Benefits:
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant to support muscle recovery
- Selenium – works in conjunction with Vitamin E for maximum benefit
- L-Lysine – a key amino acid for muscle development and to promote muscle recovery
- B Vitamins – for optimum energy, protein utilisation and to promote appetite
- Vanilla flavour – extremely palatable for the fussy feeder
The Strict Anti-Doping Formulation Ensured (S.A.F.E) marks Foran Equine Muscle Max as free from prohibited substances and are safe for use in competition and racing horses.
Includes a 30ml pump or cap for easy administration.
|3a700 Vitamin E||45,000mg||2,700mg|
|3a820 Vitamin B1||300mg||18mg|
|3a831 Vitamin B6||300mg||18mg|
|Trace Element (source in brackets)||Per Litre||
|3b801 Selenium (Sodium Selenite)||10mg (23mg)||0.6mg (1,38mg)|
|Amino Acid||Per litre||
|3.2.3 L-Lysine Monohydrochloride||70g||4,2g|
To be mixed daily with feed. Shake well before use.
|300-600kg*||Mares, stallions, racing, jumping, polo||60ml|
About Foran Equine
For over 45 years, Foran Equine has been applying its science for your success. What began as a select range of equine healthcare products, now extends to over 60 products, meeting all your equine nutrition needs.
Foran Equine products are scientifically formulated by our experienced in-house team of chemists, nutritionists, and veterinary surgeons.
With some of the best horses in the world, Foran Equine specialises in all high-performance disciplines from horse racing, to show jumping, eventing, dressage, breeding and show horses.
With the support of our expert technical team, we offer the complete nutritional package, one that you can trust and that puts the needs of your horse at the centre of everything we do.
Vitamins & Minerals, Performance, Electrolytes, Digestion, Calming, Respiration, Joints & Mobility, Hoof Care, Breeding, Stables Essentials.