The Amigo Aussie Allrounder protects your horse’s coat from UV damage and keeps flies away. The fabric is water resistant and made from a breathable polyester ripstop outer.
Comes with Horseware's patented Disc Front Closure, removing pressure and preventing rubbing of the shoulder. The Amigo Aussie Allrounder also comes with Front Leg Arches, cross surcingles, a detachable hood, and wipe clean tail cord.
- No Fill
- 600D Ripstop Polyester - Durable and breathable, made to last.
- 90% UV protection - Giving your horse protection in the warmest of weather
- Removable neck cover - Adapt to suit your horse and weather conditions
- Patented Disc-Front closure - Removes pressure and prevents rubbing of the shoulder. Allows your horse to graze comfortably
- Leg arches - for freedom of movement.
- 2 crossed surcingles - for a secure fit.
- Wipe clean tail cord - keeps your rug in place. Eliminates the need for leg straps.
How to fit your Horseware Rug - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder, and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4 inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
Measurements from A to B
Measurements from C to D
To learn more about How to fit your Horse Rug click here.
Perfect for Irish summer, keeps flies away, protects against sun, breathable for when it gets very hot but water resistant which is great when the weather gets unpredictable. The detachable hood gives even more flexibility and it is so smart looking! Couldn't ask for more
Excellent quality and value for money.