The Amigo Bravo 12 Reflectech Plus is available in Surefit neck design with a V-Front closure to give freedom of movement to graze. Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable outer. Reflective yarn woven into the polyester outer helps to increase visibility.
- 250g Fill
- Antibacterial, anti-static, shine enhancing polyester lining.
- V-Front Closure- Eliminates pressure on the shoulder allowing for more comfort while grazing.
- Leg arches - Unique design to maintain freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under belly & offer additional belly coverage.
- 3 crossed surcingles - For a secure fit.
- Breathable - Allows moisture to escape keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
- Detachable Hood Include- Allows you the flexibility to remove the hood.
- Liner System - Detachable liners in a variety of weights allows you to easily change your rug's weight depending on the weather. Machine washable and easy to clean.
- Reflective Material - Superior reflective properties in this fabric due the glass bead technology inside. Gives you peace of mind in the dark evenings and nights.
- Secure Surcingles - Gives rugs a secure fit around the belly area. The Horseware unique Safety Clip System breaks in the event of an emergency.
- Waterproof - Keeps your horse dry against the elements. Waterproof to 3000mm.
- Wipe Clean Tail Cord - Made up of 3 straps which in an emergency will break away at one end whilst staying attached at the other.
How to fit your Horseware Rug - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder, and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4 inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
Measurements from A to B
Measurements from C to D
To learn more about How to fit your Horse Blanket click here.