Horseware Ireland quality at a great price with a beautiful and elegant embossed Horseware logo design.
- No Fill
- Strong and durable 600D ripstop polyester outer which is waterproof and breathable.
- Shine enhancing polyester lining to prevent rubbing.
- Classic cut with straight front closure, double fastened for added security.
- Front leg arches - offer freedom of movement.
- 2 cross surcingles and tail strap for a secure fit.
- Detachable hood - adapt to suit your horse and weather conditions.
- Breathable - Allows moisture to escape keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
- Leg Arches - Unique patented design maintains freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under the belly additional protection.
- Waterproof - Keeps your horse dry against the elements. Waterproof to 3000mm.
How to fit your Horseware Rug - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder, and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4 inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
Measurements from A to B
Measurements from C to D
To learn more about How to fit your Horse Blanket click here.