Horseware most affordable fly rug. Horseware Amigo Mio Pony Flysheet with attached hood, soft knitted polyester material. Silky lining across shoulder, mane, and tail flap to prevent rubbing. Integrated hood, Front Leg Arches, Classic Front closure, cross surcingles, tail string, and a supersized tail flap.
- UV Protection - Prevents bleaching of the coat and protects against harmful UV rays.
- Breathable - Allows moisture to escape keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
- 2 crossed surcingles
- Knitted polyester material.
- Integrated fixed hood (non-removable)
- Front leg arches
- Classic front closures
- Cross surcingles
- Fillet string, longer tail flap
How to fit your Horseware Rug - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder, and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4 inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
Measurements from A to B
Measurements from C to D
To learn more about How to fit your Horse Rug click here.