The Rambo Duo Force is made from unique 1000D Ripstop Ballistic Nylon offering lightweight but strong protection from the elements to increase fabric strength by up to 60%.
A versatile option including multiple layering options to easily adjust from a light weight, to medium and heavy turnout.
Liner Compatible: Liner compatible with liners included. In addition to the 100G outer, this turnout comes with 100g & 300g liners for added versatility.
Durable Protection: 60% stronger than standard 1000D Ballistic Nylon fabric with a reinforcing weave twisted filament to increase strength and durability.
Bag for Life: Comes with Rambo turnout Bag for Life which is a sustainable package for storing your turnout. As well, it can be used as a backpack to and from the barn.
- Includes 100g outer, hood, 300g liner, and 100g liner giving you flexibility from a light, to a medium and a heavy rug.
- Removable hood included.
- Anti-static and anti-bacterial lining, with thermobonded fiberfill.
- Shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Surefit Neck design with V-Front closure to give freedom of movement to graze.
- Leg arches, reflective strips, wipe clean tail cord, liner loops, three secure cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fiberfill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- 3 Year Waterproof & Breathability Guarantee.
How to fit your Horseware Rug - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder, and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4 inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
Measurements from A to B
Measurements from C to D
To learn more about How to fit your Horse Rug click here.