Horseware’s Rhino Plus with vari-layer features our patented Front Leg Arches_ which allow freedom of forward motion as it prevents extra fabric from gathering around your horse’s legs as he moves, Classic-Cut, vari-layer technology, no slip design with belly surcingles and tail strap to keep this durable and well fit turnout in place even after a horse lays down and rolls.
Patented ‘V’ front closure, Surefit neck design, neck cover included. Now includes loops to add a Horseware Liner for layering.
Hroseware's Rhino Plus with Vari-Layer also comes with our guarantee that your rug will remain waterproof and breathable for a minimum of 3 years.
More warmth with less weight: Vari-layer is the layering of thermobonded fiberfill to gain maximum heat retention without the heaviness of a standard fill
- Heavy 450g Fill
- 1000D polypropylene outer.
- Thermobonded fiberfill for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- Detachable hood included - Offers flexibility when rugging.
- Comes with anti-static, anti-bacterial polyester lining and thermobonded fiberfill.
- Unique barrier layer offers an additional protective waterproof, breathable layer using AquaTrans technology.
- V-Front Closure: eliminates pressure on the shoulder allowing for more comfort while grazing.
- Leg arches: unique design to maintain freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under the belly & offer additional belly coverage.
- Reflective strips for increased visibility.
- 3 crossed surcingles
- Liner loops: compatible with Horseware liners allowing to easily change a rug’s weight depending on the weather.
Polypropylene is a stronger alternative to the widely used polyester turnout material.
Vari-layertechnology uses additional layers of thermobonded fibrefill across the back and hip for the ultimate in heat retention and comfort, with less weight.
How to fit your Horseware Rug - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder, and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4 inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.