The Vierzonord Plus wellington boot features a thick 5mm neoprene lining with a felt inner sole, backed with an aluminium film. This has been a firm favourite for thermal insulation for comfort in extreme cold weather conditions.
The waterproof gusset and an adjustable tightening strap ensure a comfortable fit around the calf and leg. Shock absorbing dual-density grip outsole prevents fatigue, resists abrasion and is suitable for all terrains.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- 5mm neoprene lining
- Excellent for cold weather
- Waterproof gusset
- Adjustable tightening strap
- Shock absorbing dual-density Grip outsole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- Removeable felt insole backed with insulating aluminium film
- Suitable for all terrains
- Extra Warm:
Extra thick 5mm neoprene lining with 10mm underfoot neoprene lining and insulating aluminium/felt insole. The Vierzonord Plus boot provides unbeatable insulation against the cold making it essential for extreme cold weather environments. Originally used to make diving suits, neoprene has excellent insulating properties and prevents the wearer’s body heat from dissipating. Comfort rated in temperatures as low as -25°C.
Please note: Neoprene has wonderful insulation properties, but it is a non-breathable material. If you wear our neoprene-lined boot in warm temperatures, or if your feet heat up while wearing, you may perspire.
To help to ensure a long life for your Le Chameau boots, please ensure that you dry the insides thoroughly if they do become a little damp when wearing.
|EU Size||UK Size||Total Height (cm)||
Calf Girths (cm)
- If you intend to wear thick socks, please wear them whilst measuring.