Le Chameau Women's Jameson Quilted Leather Wellington Boots in Caramel
The Le Chameau Jameson quilted boot for women is made from premium nubuck leather. Featuring Michelin soles and exclusive, 5-layer LCX technology, the Jameson boot is waterproof, resistant, and comfortable for all-day wear, all year round.
The leathers we use are made from high-quality European hides, tanned to be durable and ﬂexible. In use, they will naturally age to make them look even better over time. The leathers will patinate and develop elegant folds as they live.
- All day comfort: Featuring a stiffened insole for additional support, the Jameson boot can be worn and enjoyed all day long.
- Waterproof & Breathable:Using a complex 5-layer technology construction, Le Chameau's LCX lining prevents water permeating the boot whilst simultaneously allowing vapour to escape easily. Your feet will stay dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
- Lightweight: The Jameson has been developed to be both light and comfortable. Designed in partnership with tyre experts Michelin, the sole is based on technology that has resulted in an exceptionally light, hardwearing and comfortable sole. This offers flexibility and grip in even the most demanding terrain, while still maintaining its style.
- Leather:The leather outer material is easy to clean and has been designed to age nicely after use, making each boot absolutely unique to its wearer.
- Michelin Sole: Le Chameau's unique sole is designed with Michelin to provide all-day comfort and a surefooted grip on any surface. This sole was designed with inspiration from the tyre of a dirt bike, resulting in a sole that provides excellent grip in mud and prevents slipping. The exclusive Michelin OC compound is a rubber formula that allows the sole to be both ultra-light and abrasion-resistant.
The Women's Jameson Quilted is our slimmest fitting boot.
If you have a high instep or an athletic ankle or calf, it may be better to opt for Le Chameau's Women's Jameson Women's Standard.
|EU Size||UK Size||Calf Girth (cm)||Top Girth (cm)||Height (cm)|
- If you intend to wear thick socks, please wear them whilst measuring.