This vegetable wax candle was depict the marriage between two famous products: the melon and the Muscat.
Le Chatelard was inspired by the sweet, juicy, sun-drenched Melon de Cavaillon (which is waiting for its IGP label) and the Muscat de Beaumes de Venise, with its sweet character, balancing the association. It is said that this recipe originated on the tables of the Popes of Avignon over 600 years ago.
- Perfumed with fragrances developed in Grasse, France.
- 100% vegetable wax, coconut oil, and sunflower wax (made in Europe).
- Paraffin free.
- Cotton wick.
- Burns for about 45 hours.
When the candle is lit:
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted. Otherwise, the candle will form a pit and burn unevenly.
- Do not move the lit candle
- Do not leave it unattended or within the reach of children or pets.
To extinguish the candle:
- You can blow out the candle gently, or you can use a snuffer.
- Do not move the candle until the wax has set again.
- To prepare for the next use of the candle, use pliers to dip the wick into the wax and then straighten it. Do not hesitate to re-centre the wick while the wax is still melting.
About Le Chatelard
More than 20 years after its creation, the Le Chatelard 1802 brand continues to develop and assert itself. Today, they take particular care in the choice of our raw materials and in their creation and manufacturing processes to promote Made in France, Made in Provence.
Tradition, know-how, and Lavender are still the heart and identity of their products.