The LickiMat Soother, with its brush nub design, is perfect for soft and liquid treats like yogurt, purees, gravy or liquid treats and foods. It reduces anxiety and it is the perfect distractor and boredom buster for dogs.
The perfect healthy and fun alternative to a slow feed bowl.
The Lickimat Soother, with its brush tip design, is perfect for soft and liquid treats like yogurt, purees, gravy or liquid treats and foods.
Its surface promotes pleasurable licking. The licking action generates saliva that helps protect your pet’s teeth and gums; producing more saliva aids in better digestion. The natural rubber surface also gently scrapes food particles off your dog’s tongue, promoting fresher breath and oral health.
- Made from non-toxic food grade TPR (Rubber)
- Suitable for all dogs (supervise and train all dogs)
- Freezer safe
- Microwave friendly
- Hand wash only
- no BPA, no PVC, no Silicone, no Phthalates
- 20 x 20 cm / 8″ x 8″
If you have a teething puppy or a naughty dog that will chew anything, please order the LickiMat Keeper with your LickiMat.
- Reduces anxiety, boredom, and destructive behaviour - Vet developed LickiMat helps calm and soothe your dog as they enjoy their favourite treat by helping release endorphins through the promotion of repetitive licking. Great for when you leave home, great for stressful times such vet visits, injections, bath time, nail clipping, injury recovery as well as thunderstorms and fireworks. Please remember to train and supervise your pet when first introducing them to LickiMat.
- Entertainment and distraction - the LickiMat Soother allows you to create a healthy and low calorie entertainment and distractionexperience for your dog using a wide variety of treats: yogurt, purees, bone broth, baby food, fruit spreads and all manner of organic and healthy pet approved treats. The magic of LickiMat is the challenge of licking the treat or food out of the patterned surface in order to be rewarded by the treat and the pleasurable licking. Great for Zoom calls.
- Slower feeding and healthier feeding - the LickiMat can be used to promote slower eating, which in turn reduces bloating and improves digestion. A great alternative to slow feed bowls for small and medium dogs. You can even freeze food and treats on the mat for slower and more enjoyable feeding.
- Vet recommended for dogs - the LickiMat textured patterns are designed to stimulate your dog's tongue. The licking action enhances the sense of taste, allowing your pet to enjoy just a small amount of food or treat over an extended period of time. LickiMats are also perfect for adding supplements and medications to treats, and also used for dogs recovering from medical procedures.