The Original Club Brushing Boot with the tough credentials you would expect from Woof Wear. Features Woof Wear’s durable Secure-Grip hook & Loop.
Designed to match with the Colour Fusion and Vision Collections.
Probably the most successful Brushing Boot in the World, the Woof Wear Club Brushing Boot has sold more than a million pairs worldwide since its introduction.
There is a reason why it has been so popular and that is Woof Wear’s commitment to design and the use of quality materials.
Woof Wear’s Club Brushing Boot Features:
- Padded PU Strike Pad
- Secure Grip Hook & Loop
- 7mm Neoprene base
- Suitable for front or hind legs
- Sold in pairs
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
Fitting & Size Guide
1. Make sure that the horse's leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Place the padded part of the boot to the inside of the leg.
3. Fasten the middle strap first and then the other straps ensuring even tension on all straps. The boot should sit snugly around the leg without being too tight or too loose.
4. In order to check that the boots won't interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horse's leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint. When you are happy that the boot is allowing the joint to flex check that the bottom strap is sitting above the fetlock. You are aiming to give the horse as much coverage without interfering with the joints.
|Height of Horse||Height of Horse||Front||Hind|
|Small Pony||10.0 - 12.1 HH||102 - 125 cm||XS||S|
|Pony||12.2 - 13.1 HH||126 - 135 cm||S||S|
|Large Pony||13.2 - 14.1 HH||136 - 145 cm||S||M|
|Cob||14.2 - 15.1 HH||146 - 155 cm||MXW||MXW|
|Small Horse||14.2 - 15.1 HH||146 - 155 cm||M||M|
|Full||15.2 - 16.2 HH||156 - 168 cm||M||L|
|Extra Full||16.3 HH +||169 cm +||L||XL|