Savor those day-saving espresso shots with a tumbler primed for the job — the Rambler 10 oz. Tumbler.
Its condensed stature holds just enough for just about anywhere. And yep, it can hold your drink’s temp just as well as any Rambler Drinkware out there. We also went ahead and topped this guy off with our fan-favorite, splash-resistant, smooth-sliding MagSlider Lid to protect your drink from any free-flying liquid, because surprise speed bumps are very real.
Like the entire Rambler Drinkware family, the 10 oz. Tumbler and its lid are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel: Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation: Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
- Dishwasher Safe: Because no one needs more work to do.
- No Sweat Design: Prevents condensation, keeping hands dry.
- Duracoat Color: If your Rambler Drinkware comes in Duracoat Color, rest assured it won't peel or crack
- Cup Holder Compatible: Sized to be by your side through every road trip and morning commute.
- Outside 5 1/2” × 2 7/8”
- Empty Weight 9.9 oz
YETI Coolers was founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.