Built to house 35 ounces (994ml) of your favorite cold beverages, Yeti Rambler 35 Oz Straw Mug is one hefty hydrator.
Supremely insulated and made with an elevated handle and a cup holder-compatible design, it goes best with overly large cold brews, cross-country trips, and absolutely massive mocktails. And with Yeti's fan-favorite Straw Lid, you can say goodbye to single-use plastic straws.
The oversized oasis built for icy agua frescas, colossal cold brews, and (mos) cup holders.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel: Resists dents and drops.
- Double-wall Vacuum Insulation: Keeps drinks cold even on the hottest days.
- Dishwasher Safe: Because no one needs more work to do.
- Duracoat Colour: If your Rambler Drinkware comes in DuraCoat Color, rest assured it won’t peel or crack.
- External dimensions: 13.0W X 21.1H (cm)
- Empty weight: 0.5 kg
- Capacity: 994 ml
YETI Coolers was founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.