The Roadie 24 Hard Cooler is a fresh take on a tried-and-true YETI favorite.
It’s 10% lighter weight, holds 20% more, and even performs 30% better thermally than its legendary predecessor. Plus, we built it tall enough to accommodate critical bottles of wine but slim enough to squeeze behind the driver’s or passenger’s seat of a car. Now that’s what we call a road trip buddy.
And hey, you can also transport this cooler on your boat, truck bed, or trailer —no problem.
- Rocksolid Strenght: Armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost Insulation: Trusted in our Tundra Hard Coolers, capable of keeping ice for days.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Interlocking design with hinge pins prevents snapping or breaking.
- Quicklatch: Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access.
- Heftyhauler Handle: Designed for easy hauling and comfortable carrying.
- Wine-Friendly Packing: Internal height is 13” –so (most) standard wine bottles fit upright, and that goes for two liter soda bottles as well.
- Outside: 17 1/2" × 16 1/2" × 15 1/4"
- Inside: 8 1/8" × 13 1/4" × 10 7/8"
- Empty Weight: 12.8 lbs
- 18 cans of beer
- 24 pounds of Ice (only)
YETI Coolers was founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.