For the first time ever, Connolly's Red Mills is putting the call out to all dogs across Ireland and the UK to apply to be a Red Mills Dog Model! One lucky pup out there will receive food, goodies, and a few surprises too, as well as being featured on our social and adverts!
What does it take to be our dog model? Your furry friend doesn't have to have the fluffiest tail, or a perfect Blue Steel pose - if they can look adorable in a photo, we want to hear from you!
This open casting is open to all breeds and sizes.
- Simply post a photo of your dog on their Instagram
- Tell us in the caption what their name is, their age, breed, and any fun facts or party tricks they can do.
- Finally, you must follow and tag @redmillspet and use the hashtag #RedMillsDogModel.
One year of Red Mills pet food*
As the face of Red Mills Pet, the winner will be featured on all Red Mills social media (redmillspet and redmillsonline), our website, and may be used in any online and print advertising.
Winners may receive extra goodies, such as Invitations and free tickets to Red Mills events and affiliated events.
Winners will be asked to help publicise promotional deals where applicable and promote brand merchandise.
*One year of pet food means approximately ten bags of dog food per year, depending on your dog’s breed size.
Entries must be posted to the Instagram grid of your pet’s own Instagram account, not the account of the owner. Entries are open to residents of the UK and Ireland. Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions, please see our website.
Enter on Instagram!
- The dog must be based in Ireland or the UK.
- The dog must have an Instagram account of their own.
- Winners must submit a minimum of 3 assets a month, but extras may be required for special events, Christmas, promos, etc.
- Of these three assets, one must be a reel/Tik Tok video.
- How to enter - Post a picture on IG, tag @redmillspet, and use the specific hashtag (#redmillsambassadog)
- Red Mills competition rules apply. Please see our full terms and conditions here.