The Kilconnell gloves are very special. Made with naturally supple deerskin and lined with a cashmere mix that is pill resistant, they are lightweight and incredibly soft to wear.
An elegant finish to any winter outfit, and a godsend putting hands on a chilly steering wheel on a mid-winter morning.
- Tumbled and milled deer skin leather with excellent dexterity
- Dries soft and flexible after being wet
- 70% cashmere for soft, lightweight insulation mixed with 30% acrylic for durability.
- Each glove is individually hand-stitched
- Presented in Dubarry two-part gift box