Woof Wear Pro Tendon Boot in White
Woof Wear's new look breathable Pro Tendon Boot offers superb protection against strike injuries to the vulnerable tendon area whilst allowing unrestricted movement of the joints. The Pro Tendon boot is suitable for day-to-day schooling to top-level competition.
- Vented PU shell with contrasting mesh to prevent grit ingress
- EVA foam insert for added tendon protection
- Ergonomic design to allow for full freedom of movement
- 7mm breathable neoprene with nylon jersey lining for comfort
- Elasticated double lock straps for a secure fit
Neoprene is a closed-cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is a closed-cell does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
|Height of Horse||Height of Horse||Front||
|Large Pony / Small Horse||14.2 - 15.2 HH||137 - 158 cm||S/M||S/M|
|Full / Extra Full||15.3 - 17.2 HH||159 - 178 cm||L/XL||L/XL|