This double-duty, on-the-go drink handler is topped with the Rambler Stronghold Lid— a leak-resistant, twist-on upgrade that’s backed with dual-slider magnet technology.
This lid easily rotates to fasten for both right-and left-handed users, adding a strong layer between your free-flowing drink and the outside world. And if we’re talkin’ about where to take it, its elevated handle lets you enjoy cupholder convenience just about anywhere.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel - Resists dents and drops.
- Double-wall Vacuum Insulation - Keeps drinks cold to the last drop.
- Dishwasher Safe - Because no one needs more work to do.
- 360-Degree Welded Handle: Cup-holder compatible and gives you a firm grip on your beverage of choice.
- No Sweat Design - Prevents condensation, keeping hands dry.
- Duracoat Colour - If your Rambler Drinkware comes in DuraCoat Color, rest assured it won’t peel or crack.
- Leak-resistant lid - Twist-on, twist-off lid backed with dual-slider magnet technology
- Empty weight - 0.6kg
- Capacity - 24oz | 710ml
- External dimensions (cm) - 11.7 (w), 16.3 (cm)
Please Note: The Stronghold Lid is specially made for the Rambler 24 oz. Travel Mug and won’t fit other Rambler Drinkware models.
The Travel Mug Stronghold Lid has 4 placement options and plays nice with both righties and lefties, just like all our Rambler Drinkware.
CAUTION: Not for use with carbonated beverages and should not be used as storage for food or perishables.
YETI Coolers was founded in 206 with a simple mission: build the cooler they’d use every day if it existed.
One that was built for the serious outdoor enthusiast rather than for the mass-discount retailers.
One that could take the abuse they knew they’d put it through out in the field and on the water.
One that simply wouldn’t break.
They decided early on that product innovation would come from necessity and firsthand experience – not from market research and data analysis.
Today, YETI products perform when it matters most - whether that be an excursion into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing redfish on the Gulf coast, or just getting together with friends in the backyard.